Stearns Ocean Mate I Life Vest I160, Type I PFD, Orange, Adult - Over 90 lbs
You can be sure your crew and passengers have the flotation safety they need with the I160 Ocean Mate offshore life vest on your boat. The Stearns I160 is USCG, MED and SOLAS approved for adults over 90 lbs and built with durable Crosstech Flotation Foam.
This vest includes heavy-duty hardware, an attached SOLAS whistle, a light attachment, a lifting loop for rescues from boats or helicopters and a buddy line that attaches to other PFDs.
- USCG/MED/SOLAS-approved Type I off-shore life jacket
- For adults over 90 lbs.
- Durable Crosstech Flotation Foam and nylon ripstop shell
- Heavy-duty hardware with an attached SOLAS whistle
- SOLAS-grade reflective tape and light attachment for added visibility in the water
- Lifting loop for rescues from boats or helicopters
- Buddy line that attaches to other PFDs
- Complies with LSA Code 2003 Ed, MSC. 200(80), and MED
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.