Super Gard Boat Fenders by Taylor Made
- Double molded eyelet accepts line up to 5/8"
- Lifetime warranty against splitting and bursting
- Integrated inflation valve requires a simple "football" style inflation needle - no additional plugs to worry about
- High gloss finish
- Ten different colors & 4 different sizes
- Recommended inflation is 2 psi.
The high gloss finish makes these fenders a pleasing accessory instead of an unsightly necessity and the roll-minimizing ribbed sides make the Super Gard fenders as functional as they are good looking.Super Gard series fenders incorporate the latest technology featuring seamless one-piece construction with ribbed sides to minimize roll and a molded-in valve to ensure easy inflation and long life. Manufactured with high quality marine grade vinyl, they have a high gloss finish and double molded black ends for extra strength where you need it most. Taylor Made also guarantees their fenders against splitting or bursting for the life of your boat.
Super Gard Boat Fenders have a Double Molded Eyelet for Added Strength. Taylor Made actually molds the black cap separately, attaches it to the mold, and then adds the color of the fender. The result is a double molded eyelet for superior strength against ripping and tearing.
Taylor Made Products also adds a piece of tubing to the eyelet for additional strength - no other company does that!
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.