Swirl Super Gard Boat Fenders by Taylor Made
Super Gard Swirl Fenders give you a unique and visually beautiful option for protecting your craft from damage while docked or rafted up. Super Gard Fenders utilize one piece, seamless construction from the molded-in valve, that ensures easy inflation, to the double molded eyelets providing extra strength where you need it most.
Standard color Swirl Super Gard Fenders minimize roll with their ribbed sides and are manufactured with high quality marine grade vinyl for a high gloss, swirl finish that will provide a long, useful life on your boat. Super Gard Swirl fenders have molded-in black ends which resist ripping or tearing and provide the strength to withstand the compression and flexion stresses caused from rubbing against docks or between boats. Taylor Made guarantees Swirl fenders against splitting or bursting for the life of your boat.
- Double molded eyelets accepts line up to 5/8"
- Lifetime warranty against splitting and bursting
- Integrated inflation valve requires a simple "football" style inflation needle - no additional plugs to worry about
- High gloss finish
- Recommended inflation is 2 psi.
The high gloss finish makes these fenders a pleasing accessory instead of an unsightly necessity and the roll-minimizing ribbed sides make the Super Gard fenders as functional as they are good looking.
The most accurate way to select the right fender for your boat is to survey your docking area to find out what fender is in use for the same size and weight of boat, in terms of fender dimensions and quantities, and use that as a guideline.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.