System Three WR-LPU Topcoat, Quart
WR-LPU Topcoat is a two-part linear polyurethane coating specifically formulated for maximum performance and ease of use. When cured it is moisture, solvent and fuel resistant. WR-LPU contains UV absorbers and will not yellow or lose gloss for years, depending on exposure.
Thin and clean up WR-LPU Topcoat with water.
WR-LPU product kit contains a can of paint and a bottle of crosslinking material *. The paint by itself cures to a very high-quality coating, without the crosslinker. However, the addition of the crosslinking material produces a tougher and more durable film. It will be more chemical and fuel resistant, have better gloss retention and generally last longer than a film cured without the crosslinker.
- A two-part, waterborne linear polyurethane enamel.
- Formulated for ease of use.
- Provides appearance and performance equal to its solvent-borne counterparts.
- Cures to a high quality surface without crosslinker.
- When cured WR-LPU is moisture, solvent and fuel resistant.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.