System Three Resins, Quick-Cure, Universal Cartridge Kit - 8.4 oz.
- Quick Setting 5 Minute Epoxies
- Ideal for all small jobs requiring a strong bond and rapid cure
- Highly water resistant but not fully waterproof
- Thick, but is easily measured by squeezing equal sized lumps from the convenient application bottles
- Mix at a convenient 1:1 by volume ratio
- Minimum Application Temperature40 Deg. F (5 Deg. C)
- Use Quick Cure for installing bungs, repairing missed staple holes prior to fiberglassing, “tack welding” wood, and for those other glue jobs, which require a fast cure
- Do not use below the water line unless protected by an over coating like SilverTip Laminating Resin, STR General Purpose Epoxy, Clear Coat, etc.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.