System Three Resins, Silvertip QuickFair Kit
QuikFair is a lightweight, microballoon-filled, fast-curing two-part epoxy fairing putty with excellent moisture resistance. The two color-coded parts have a non-sagging, butter-like consistency and are easily mixed to form a third color. At 77 Deg. F (25 Deg. C) QuikFair is sufficiently cured to be hand-sanded in 3 hours or machine sanded in 4 hours. This allows the user to apply three coats each 24 hours in a standard eight-hour shift or six coats on a round-the-clock basis.
- Hand sandable in 3 hours, machine in 4 hours
- Use on fiberglass and wood-epoxy boats above or below the waterline
- Colors: white resin, brown hardener
- Mixed color: tan
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.