Taylor Made Console Covers
Taylor Made Console Covers will help keep your boat components from weather damage, cracking and fading while in storage or not in use. Covers come sized for common console dimensions.
- Protects console and electronics from damaging ultra-violet rays, wind, mildew and water
- Fold easily for storage
- Rip Stop Nylon: Breathable, Mildew and water resistant, UV Protection, Heavy duty, Polyurethane coating, Air vents
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Taylor Made Console Covers Return PolicyTops and Covers may be returned within 30 days of purchase restocking fees of up to 20% will apply.
Taylor Made Products warrants its Trailerite® boat covers and Bimini BoaTops® to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This 5-year limited warranty pertains to defects in material and workmanship only. Damage caused by improper use or care is not covered by this warranty. Examples of damage that is not covered are:
- Allowing water, snow, or ice to pool or puddle on the product.
- Tears or rips caused by failure to protect the product from sharp objects.
- Wind damage due to improperly tying down of the product.
- Fabric discoloration or failure due to chemical exposure (includes tree sap, bird droppings, oil, and gas).
- Mildew caused by dirt resting on the product, or the product being stored while damp.
- Damage caused by acts of God.
Under the terms of this warranty, any Trailerite® boat cover found to be defective will be repaired or replaced, at Taylor Made Products' option. If minor repairs can return the product to useful service, it will be repaired at no charge. If the product is beyond minor repair, the cost of replacement (a new product) will be calculated by subtracting the residual value of the defective product from the current actual retail price for the same item. When you call us for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) #, we can estimate the replacement cost of the product.
This warranty is in lieu of all warranties, express or implied, and under no circumstances shall Taylor Made Products be liable for any damages in excess of the boat cover's original purchase price.