Taylor Made Hot Spot Fishing Marker Buoy
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
Taylor Made Hot Spot Fishing Marker Buoy. A Must Have for All Fishermen! Marker buoys feature marine-grade vinyl floats in 3 solid colors - Lime Green, Orange, and Yellow; and Camo swirl pattern. Each buoy is 4.25" x 4.62" and includes 75' of nylon twine and a 6oz. lead-free weight.
- Rounded design allows buoy to deploy quickly sending the weight to the bottom faster
- Use to mark structure, weed lines, drop offs, or hot spots
- Low profile helps resist wind and current drift
- 6 oz. lead free weight ensures rapid deployment
- Nylon twine is strong, durable and resistant to abrasion, acids, mildew and rot
- Lifetime Warranty on vinyl buoy
Taylor Made Hot Spot Fishing Marker Buoy, Yellow
Taylor Made Hot Spot Fishing Marker Buoy, Orange
Taylor Made Hot Spot Fishing Marker Buoy, Neon Green
Color: Neon Green
Taylor Made Hot Spot Fishing Marker Buoy, Camo
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.