Tempress, 13" x 23.25" Access Hatch with Cam Latch
Tempress, 13" x 23.25" Access Hatch with Cam Latch is an access hatch for our boat with a 7/8" high low-profile appearance with a beveled lid that covers the both the mounting flange and fasteners. Access hatch opening is 9-3/8" x 19-1/2" fitting in 10-7/8" x 20-13/16" cutout. The cover lies flat when open as the integral hinges open 180 Deg. These hatches are cam-secured and feature a dog-down latch that compresses a gasket to create a weathertight seal with a quarter-turn of the wrist. The Tempress hatches are designed for heavy traffic areas, and are structurally reinforced to withstand traffic and load.
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal installation
- Corrosion-free glass-filled polypropylene hatch cover and flange
- Ideal for all types of storage, bait or fish wells, and electrical or fuel line access
- Integral hinge allows for easy lid removal, when necessary
- Optional box-like liners are available
- Inside dimensions: 9-1/2" x 19-1/4" (2 cam latches)
TEMPRESS Products warrants that the products described in this warranty are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one 1 year with respect to vinyl covered and/or upholstered products and one 1 year with respect to plastic products and plastic components of products, such time periods beginning on the original date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.