Tera Pump Battery Operated Liquid Transfer Pump, 2.25 GPM
Mfr: Tera Pump
The TERA PUMP TRHA01 is an affordable manual chemical transfer pump designed for quick and easy emptying of gas cans of various sizes. The TRHA01 eliminates the lifting of large, heavy, gas cans and spilling wasted fuel. Up and down operated flexible spring type bellows allow smooth operation and high powered discharge.
HOW TO OPERATE
- Battery Loading Slot: Simple Slide off mechanism
- Battery Operated: Uses only 2 AA batteries (NOT included)
- Dimensions: 21 x 4.5 x 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 3 LBS
- Suction Type: Battery Powered Liquid Transfer Pump
- Useful in the garage, basement, bathroom, shop or yard.
- 2.5 Gallons per Minute. Increased suctioning power with impeller head
- Applicable Liquids: Any Non-Corrosive Liquids such as gas, diesel and water (NOT for Drinking Water), etc...
HOW TO OPERATE
- 1. Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid (ex. Gas Can)
- 2. Insert the tube into a container to receive the liquid
- 3. Turn the pump on. Caution: Do Not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing
- 4. When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- 5. Run water through the pump after using it with any other liquid. This will rinse the interior and exten the life of the pump.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.