Terminal Eye - 30 Series Cable End, Aluminum or Plastic
Terminal Eye for 3300 / 33C / 30 Series Cables. This terminal eye connection is made in aluminum or nylon and sized for 10-32, 5/16" pin cables as made by Morse, Teleflex and SeaStar Solutions.
- Terminal eye connection 317413 (not shown) is aluminum
- Terminal eye connection 300646 is plastic with brass insert
Ratings & Reviews
Aluminum beats the red plastic
Reviewing the aluminum ones NOT the plastic. I replaced the red plastic ones with these aluminum ones. They are solid aluminum and shouldn't break like the red ones. I gave 4 stars because I had to file on them a little to keep them from bumping against the frame of the controller. They are a little wider in the top than my old red ones.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.