Tilt / Trim Motor, Yamaha, 12 volt, PT 613NM
Mfr: API Marine, Inc
Tilt / Trim Motor, Yamaha, 12 volt, PT 613NM.
- Replaces Yamaha #6H5-43880-02-00
- Fits Yamaha 40-50 HP 1985-92
- 2-Wire Motor, 4-Bolt mount, O-ring and Coupler included
Q: My 4 year old motor is intermittent. It stops and starts on both up and down trim. I guess it is sticky brushes. Is this common. Can I disassemble the motor and fix the problem. The Yamaha motor lasted 14 years, 4 years seem a bit short! A: Give it a try the only problem is that you can't buy brushes. If they are that worn, all you can do is replace the motor.
All products sold by API Marine are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of actual purchase. Warranty against defects in material and workmanship are the sole and exclusive warranty provided by API.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 10% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.