Tracker Tundra 18 SC Boat Cover ('02-'08)
This Tracker Tundra 18 SC Boat Cover is created to fit your boat, assuring a custom-fitted boat cover. These built tough Shoretex Boat Covers provide years of quality protection. The experienced pattern and design team has measured your boat's make and model to ensure a snug well-fitted custom cover manufactured exclusively for your boat. These boat covers are made with state-of-the-art technology and equipment in the fabric of your choice. For the fastest service, your new cover will be shipped from the factory straight to your door. All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory. These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with T-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches.
For Fabric Information See the Product FAQs Section.
Boat Cover features include:
- Free fabric storage bag
- Free Motor Hood
- Additional Hoods (2nd Outboard, Kicker, Trolling) Sold Seperately
- Rot and mildew proof polyester thread
- Tough, UV resistant rope sewn around perimeter
- Heavy duty tie-down loops and protector flaps (straps sold separately)
- Reinforced stress areas with 4-ply double sewn seams, no raw edges
Hydrofend marine fabric proudly made in the USA delivers up to six times the water resistance of uncoated fabrics. Right from the start Hydrofend was engineered to better repel water and provide better breathability than other fabrics. Hydrofend is made from solution-dyed polyester to ensure lasting color and durability. The underside coating prevents abrasion while the woven top gives an attractive, outward look. Hydrofend boat fabric is armed with a high double rub count as well as excellent tear and break strength.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Polyester yarn woven to create incredible tear & tensile strength.
- Solution-dyed polyester engineered to hold color vibrancy, year after year.
- Specially back coated solvent blocks moisture during the foulest weather.
- Flat matte face side has an attractive woven cloth appearance.
- Lightweight, 8 oz, makes installations & storage very simple.
- UV, Mold & Mildew resistant and bleach cleanable.
- Main panels are heat sealed, eliminating needle punctures.
- Hydrofend is recommended for mooring, storing, or trailering.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Prism is a 9 oz two-ply acrylic coated polyester duck.
- Prism will not crack, peel, or harden and remains pliable in all climates.
- Prism has built in UV, mold & mildew inhibitors and is resistant to abrasion and most chemical degradation.
- Prism fabric is recommended for mooring, storing, or trailering.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Sunburst is a 6.5 oz 100% polyester duck, designed for marine use.
- Sunburst is strong and as durable as acrylic duck.
- It is water repellent, yet breathable.
- Treated with UV inhibitors, mold & mildew resistant.
- Sunburst fabric is recommended for mooring and storing. (Not warranted for trailering)
Travel Tuff: (Great)
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Travel Tuff is a 13 oz coated polyester.
- Designed to handle the rigors of trailering.
- Travel Tuff is durable and strong, coated for tear & abrasion resistance and a long life.
- Water repellent, UV resistant, and treated with mold & mildew inhibitors.
- Travel Tuff fabric is recommended for mooring, storing, and trailering.
Shoretex is dedicated to providing its customers the best possible products and services available. If you are not satisfied with your custom cover, semi-custom boat cover or boatlift canopy cover you may return it for a refund within 30 days of your purchase minus a 25% restocking fee.
All custom & semi-custom boat covers ordered with modifications (trolling motor, kicker motor etcÃ‰) or customizations are non-refundable.
In the event there is a problem with your cover, Shoretex will make every effort to modify your product to suit your needs. Modifications to the product requested by the customer will be performed to the best of our ability and are non-refundable. All modifications will only be performed with an accompanying RA# and pre-paid freight by the customer to and from the factory.
Custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory. Any "optional" or aftermarket equipment may affect the fit and performance. Example: wave wackers, rod holders, anchor winches, electronic mounts, transom or bow mounted trolling motors, after market towers, etc (Extra material is available for do it yourself or local modifications)
Trolling Motors: Due to the various sizes and different mounting angles of bow trolling motors, the manufacturer must alter the boat cover for the largest models of bow mounted trolling motors in order to adequately cover the front. The use of detach plates or quick release brackets is recommended for the best possible fit, in which case no modification to the cover is necessary. Boat covers that have modifications added to them are non refundable.
Travel Covers: The Travel Tuff, Prism and WeatherMAX custom covers are warranted for down the road use. This warranty covers normal wear and tear from normal use. Seams and small tears will be repaired as per the lifetime of the warranty. Excessive wind whip and fraying are subject to mfgs discretion. Any damage to boat or subsequent equipment while traveling with boat cover are in no-way the responsibility of the manufacturer. Road conditions, highway speeds, travel conditions and reckless use of boat cover are all potential hazards to the performance and can result in damage of mentioned equipment. Traveling with motorhoods may cause excessive rubbing on outboard housing.
Shoretex Fabric Inc. warrants that each boat cover is made of top quality materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. If in the lifetime of the limited warranty, seams fail or re-enforced areas wear, the factory will repair or replace the product provided the customer pre-pays freight to and from the factory. If the cover is received in error or defective upon arrival, the factory will make every effort to correct the problem including reimbursing freight for the return.
Normal use, weathering and stains from environmental pollution, including mold and mildew are not covered under this warranty. This warranty does not cover damage to boat cover or boat in any form from the use of this boat cover: including but not limited to the following acts: miss-use, abuse, neglect, improper boat protection, accidents of Acts of God. This limited warranty applies to material and workmanship only.
Prism Custom Boat Covers:
5 year warranty from the date of original purchase. This warranty includes the material and construction of product.
Travel Tuff Custom Boat Covers:
5-year warranty from date of purchase. This warranty includes the material and construction.
SunBurst Custom Boat Covers:
5-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty includes the material and construction. Does not warrant if used for travel.
WeatherMax custom boat covers:
All custom boat covers requesting specialized modifications (trolling motor modifications, extra add-ons etc.) and customizations are non-refundable.
Shoretex Fabric will not accept returns without proper authorization from the factory.
5 Year Warranty Breakdown
If minor repairs can return the product to functional use it will be re worked at no charge. If the product is beyond repair the cost of replacement will be determined by the warranty break down listed below.
If construction failure occurs during the first year following the date of shipment, ShoreTex Fabric will supply a replacement cover at the then prevailing price, less a discount of 70% of the said price.
If construction failure occurs during the second year following the date of shipment, ShoreTex Fabric will supply a replacement cover at the then prevailing price, less a discount of 60% of the said price.
If construction failure occurs during the third year following the date of shipment, ShoreTex Fabric will supply a replacement cover at the then prevailing price, less a discount of 40% of the said price.
If construction failure occurs during the fourth year following the date of shipment, ShoreTex Fabric will supply a replacement cover at the then prevailing price, less a discount of 20% of the said price.
5th Year Ã� If minor repairs can return the product to functional use, it will be repaired at no charge. If the product is beyond repair, the cost of replacement will be determined by subtracting the residual value of the product from the suggested retail price of the new item.
ShoreTex Fabric Inc. reserves the right to final determination of product status.