Trident 162 PVC Tubing, Clear with Red & Blue Tracer
Trident 162 PVC Tubing is a clear potable water hose with red & blue tracers designed for use on pressurized boat water supply systems with a maximum pressure of 175 psi and operating temperatures of +20 Deg. to +150 Deg. F (-7 Deg. to +66 Deg. C). Trident 162 hose is commonly used for: wash down, fresh water circulation, hot or cold pressurized water systems (up to 175 psi), vent / drain lines and bilge pump discharge
- Non-toxic, FDA approved PVC
- Nylon reinforced, tasteless, odorless for pressurized drinking water systems
- Maximum water pressure (depending on I.D. size) @ 70 Deg. F (21 Deg. C) 175 PSI (1.21MPA)
- Operating temperatures +20 Deg. to +150 Deg. F (-7 Deg. to 66 Deg. C)
- Not recommended for below waterline thru-hull connection
Enter the number of feet or boxes needed in the Qty. Box.
- Maximum by the foot cut length is 50'
- Cut hose is a custom order and cannot be returned