Trident 162 PVC Tubing, Clear with Red & Blue Tracer
Trident 162 PVC Tubing is a clear potable water hose with red & blue tracers designed for use on pressurized boat water supply systems with a maximum pressure of 175 psi and operating temperatures of +20 Deg. to +150 Deg. F (-7 Deg. to +66 Deg. C). Trident 162 hose is commonly used for: wash down, fresh water circulation, hot or cold pressurized water systems (up to 175 psi), vent / drain lines and bilge pump discharge
- Non-toxic, FDA approved PVC
- Nylon reinforced, tasteless, odorless for pressurized drinking water systems
- Maximum water pressure (depending on I.D. size) @ 70 Deg. F (21 Deg. C) 175 PSI (1.21MPA)
- Operating temperatures +20 Deg. to +150 Deg. F (-7 Deg. to 66 Deg. C)
- Not recommended for below waterline thru-hull connection
Enter the number of feet or boxes needed in the Qty. Box.
- Maximum by the foot cut length is 50'
- Cut hose is a custom order and cannot be returned
Ratings & Reviews
1/2 inch water hose
Best price, free shipping, it's 5star stuff.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.