Trident Bilge Hose 120/121 Series, Corrugated Polyethylene
Use Trident Bilge Hose 120/121 Series as part of your boat's bilge intake and discharge system. The 120/121 series hose made from corrugated polyethylene is extremely flexible and tough. Straight cuffs are manufactured in at one foot intervals allow for cutting and clamping.
- Resists oily bilge and sea water
- Tough, flexible corrugated polyethylene hose
- Cuffed every foot for clamping
- Operating temperatures -40 Deg. to +200 Deg. F
- Not for use in below waterline thru-hull applications
- 1 year Warranty
Enter the number of feet desired in the "Qty" box up to 50'.
Contact us for orders over the 50' coil length. Continuous lengths over 50' are special order and will have extended lead times.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.