Forespar Sta-Plug Soft Emergency Plug
- They help Sta-Plug conform to the hole near the edge where a tight fit is most crucial.
- They help hold it more securely in place.
- Twist and compress by hand to insert into hole.
- Expands after insertion to hold in place.
Intended for temporary emergency use with continuous monitoring only, it gives the skipper greater peace-of-mind to allow them to focus on getting the boat to safety.
Made from high density foam, Sta-Plug will remain soft and ready to go for years and will not mold or swell up like conventional wood plugs.
- Can be cut with a knife to use in irregular shaped holes, or torn by hand near the riblets to make smaller diameter plugs for smaller holes. Tearing at the 8th riblet creates a plug with a 2" diameter base.
- Made from high density foam that is not susceptible to mold or swelling.
- • Bright orange color allows it to be quickly located in an emergency.
- Dimensions: 9" High x 5" Diameter at base
- Made in the USA.
- Not for fuel leaks
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.