Tuff End Round Inflatable Boat Fenders / Buoys by Taylor Made
Tuff End Round Inflatable Fenders also make great buoys. Why? Because Tuff End fenders feature heavy duty, seamless construction built to perform in even the harshest commercial marine environments. This makes them great for pleasure boaters as well.
Round fenders allow you to maintain the greatest space between your boat and an offending object be it dock, wall or other vessel. Round fenders are particularly effective when rafting up with other boats.
Tuff End fenders are made from injection molded vinyl which has been tested to an industry leading 2000 psi tensile strength. Tuff Ends feature large line holes that will accept standard shackles for use as a mooring buoy and the chamfered or beveled edge of the line hole prevents line chafing.
- Injection molded high quality marine grade vinyl for extra strength and reliability
- Seamless construction to meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry
- Taylor Made's "Trivalve" allows inflation with almost any type of air pump
- Valve located on side for easy inflation
- Taylor Made guarantees their fenders against splitting or bursting for the life of your boat
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.