Ultra Cross (UC) Silver Knotless Dyneema Netting, Multihull Trampoline
Knotless Dyneema® Netting is ideal for Catamaran and Trimaran multihull trampoline netting. Use anywhere you require a high performance, high strength, low weight trampoline netting, safety mesh or utility webbing.
UC Silver is a highly advanced form of knotless netting, made from Dyneema fiber so it delivers superior strength and performance over conventional knotless netting. Knots are eliminated, braids are balanced with 4 strand construction, and filaments run continuously throughout the netting so twine strength is maximized in every direction.
- Dyneema® is the strongest, lightest weight fiber ever made!
- Up to 15 times stronger than quality steel; up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers, both on weight for weight basis
- 42mm BK designation is the measurement of the diamond when stretched or pulled tight
- Single Mesh Breaking Strength is approx 765 Lbs
- Twine diameter is approx 1/8in (3.1mm)
- Manufactured and offered in a width of 100 Diamond Meshes wide. when expanded to 7/8" square net openings, it will typically cover approx. 10 feet wide
"The strongest netting in the world"
Tough enough for world class sailing contenders, built from the worlds strongest fibers. Fitted on trimarans and catamarans: BMW Oracle (USA 87 & 90), Playstation (now Cheyenne), Alinghi (Defender of the 33rd Americas Cup), Groupama 3 and many others.
Can this Ultra Cross Netting be cut with a hot knife?
Yes, our Ultra Cross (UC) Knotless netting can be cut with hot knife, sharp scissors, or tinner snips. We recommend that you leave as long of tail as possible (do not cut right along the intersection of the mesh) and use a hot knife. This ensures that the ends of the cut fibers are heat sealed and not fray and unravel to the intersection of the mesh.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.