Venetian Gondola, Circa 1882 - Painted Wooden Model Boat, 23" Long
Venetian Gondola, Circa 1882 - Painted Model Boat, 23" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Venetian Gondola, Circa 1882.
The most famous and characteristic symbol of Venice is the Gondola. This boat represents a typical Venetian Gondola circa 1882. The model now is rebuilt without the roof in the middle of the boat and is used to carry tourists along the Venice river in Italy. Contrary to popular belief the gondola is never poled, as the waters of Venice are too deep.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 23" in length, 8" in height and 6" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.