Vickers VQ Series Low Noise Moble Intra-Vane Triple Pump
Triple pumps provide a single power source capable of serving three separate hydraulic circuits, or of providing greater volume through the combined delivery of one or more sections. In either type of application, three pumps in a single housing result in a more compact, simple installation and can be driven through a single shaft coupling.
Triple pumps are a combination two VQ series single pumps designated by the first four numbers of the model code, and a single V10 pump which is the Cover End or third pump.
- Pressure balanced vane design
- Modular construction
- Wide range of displacements
- Double, triple and through drive pump options
- Low noise and long life
- Ease of repair and serviceability
- Wide range of applications
- Compact for limited space installation
Applications: Wheel Loaders, Lift Trucks, Refuse Trucks and more.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.