Volvo Penta Exhaust Manifold, Direct Replacement Center Riser Exhaust Manifold, VO-1-835804
Replace your rusty, cracked or just poor performing Volvo Penta Exhaust Marine Manifold (Part No. 835804-6) on your Marine Engine with a Direct Replacement Volvo Penta Exhaust Manifold, VO-1-835804. Barr has been building quality marine products since 1933. Manifolds by Barr are covered by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty. We recommend that you purchase replacement manifolds in pairs and to also replace the risers and elbows at the same time.
Made in the USA
- Replaces Volvo # 835804-6
- Fits Volvo Penta AQ 200D, 200F, 225D,E&F,255B, 260A,B,271A,280A,290A
- Manifold includes mounting hardware, gaskets and plugs
- Sierra also makes a replacement manifold for (835804-6) VO-1-835804
Get back that new boat feel! Barr Manifolds are designed to reduce back-pressure and often when replacing OEM-installed manifolds, more horsepower is achieved.
When choosing a Volvo Penta Exhaust Manifold, it is recommended to also choose the appropriate new risers / elbows. Although Exhaust Manifolds such as Barr, Osco and others including original equipment often look alike, it is recommended to buy exhaust manifolds and risers as sets. Where applicable, buy replacement exhaust manifolds in pairs and be sure to include the appropria(more...)
Ratings & Reviews
Barr mans and risers for a Volvo AQ 260 A
by Ron Romack
Well,they want a lot for them but if you want Barr Mans and risers for this engine this was the only place in the country that I could find them and I looked everywhere!!! Deliv.was quick Riser manifold tapping was short of bolts provided (not the vendors fault) Had to extract two sheared bolts! Not my idea of a good time. Check your depths! Other than that,smooth sailing
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, Barr Marine by EDM warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 1-3 years from date of purchase by the original purchaser depending on the product and the warranty included with the product.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.