WW-3 Res-Q Survival Whistle
WW-3 Res-Q Survival Whistle is a loud, marine quality whistle especially developed to help rescuers locate boaters who've fallen overboard with a shrill, 100 decibel dual tone audible over great distances. The unique flat design prevents the whistle from holding water.
The WW-3 can aid in land based search and rescue operations as well and the 31.5" (80cm) lanyard easily attaches to life jackets, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, backpacks, etc.
- Meets USCG/Solas requirements
- Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
- Unique flat design prevents holding water
- Aids in land or sea rescues
- Complete with 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.