Walbro Fuel Pump, FRD Variable Frequency Reciprocating Fuel Pump, FRD-2-1, FRD-1-1
FRD-2-1 is ideal for Dickinson and other diesel heaters at 2.0 to 3.5 psi.
FRD-1-1 is ideal for most engine applications. Replaces Walbro 2401, 2403, 2402
- Ideal for all engines (high pressure)
- Pump-on-demand pumps like the old 2000 Series bellows pumps [e.g. 2401, 2402, 2403].
STANDARD FEATURES - ALL MODELS
- FRD Variable Frequency Reciprocating Fuel Pump, variable frequency circuitry causes the FRD pumps to slow down as they reach their pre-set pressure rating
- Pump cycles only when fuel is demanded
- Factory preset pressure, Non-Adjustable
- Continuous duty life (diesel fuel): >10,000 hrs
- Inlet - Outlet: 1/8-27 NPSF
- NPSF is National Pipe Straight Fuel. You may use NPTF National Pipe Thread Fuel with some sealant
- Current requirement: = 2.3 amps maximum, at 12 volts DC
- Reverse polarity protected to 60 minutes
- Dry run to four hours
- Self priming (dry lift) to 10 feet
- Can be used with all pump-grade gasoline, gasohol, diesel, biodiesel fuels and fuel blends, Stoddard solvent and E85
- Operating temperature: -40 Deg. ~ +70 Deg. C (-40 Deg. ~ +155 Deg. F)
- Transient voltage protected to 100 volts
- U.S. Coast Guard 16623-1 and 16623-2 approved
- European CE Standards EN 61000-6-2 and EN 6-3-2100 approved
- No internal filter; a 70 micron or finer pre-filter is required to maintain warranty coverage
- Mounting bolts, ground ring terminals, threaded NPSF fittings to 3/8" hose (see "more images/diagrams" link, above)
Includes these parts:
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.