Wasa, Swedish Warship - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 38" Long
Wasa, Swedish Warship - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 38" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Wasa, Swedish Warship.
In the 17th century, the King of Sweden commissioned his country's finest warship. During construction, he insisted that the ship be fitted with a second row of canon in both sides. The shipbuilder - Henrik Hybertsson knew that this would make its top heavy, but he dared not argue with the King. The Wasa sunk 20 minutes after her launch in 1628. She was raised on April 24, 1961 after 333 years on the sea bottom and completely restored, she now rest in the Stockholm Naval Museum.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 38" in length, 33" in height and 11" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrom(more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.