Weems & Plath, Anniversary Collection, Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
Weems & Plath, Anniversary Collection, Quartz Ship's Bell Clock. Introduced tocommemorate 75 years of the rich heritage of Weems & Plath, which is closely linked to their founder, Captain Philip Van Horn Weems, who strove to perfect the field of navigation.
- Created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered
- Uses the finest German movements, dials, hands and components available in the world
- The distinctive dial of each instrument is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern
- Each instrument is labeled with a unique serial number and is provided with complete instructions and mounting hardware
- All instruments carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: dial: 5-1/4" (13 mm), base: 7" (178 mm), depth: 3-1/2" (89 mm)
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour
- German quartz ship's bell movement
- Bell silencer switch
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.