Weems & Plath, Charting Tools, Parallel Rolling Plotter
Weems & Plath, Charting Tools, Parallel Rolling Plotter. Consists of a plotter mounted on a roller. The plotter contains distance scales at 1:20,000, 1:40,000, and 1:80,000 to fit the N.O.S. Coast and Harbor Charts, as well as an inch scale.
- Includes: a semi-circular protractor for measuring courses and bearings against a meridian on the chart, two quarter circle protractors for measuring courses and bearings against a parallel of latitude
- Courses and parallel lines are transferred and kept parallel by means of two rollers which are mounted on a slide axis
- Used for measuring or laying off courses and distances on a nautical chart
- Instructions included, dimensions: 3.5" x 12.5"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.