Whale, Gulper Grouper Waste Pumps, 12 or 24 volt
Looking for a reliable waste pump for your boat? Look no further than Whale's Gulper Grouper Waste Pumps. This trusted product is designed to work in both 12 and 24 volt systems, offering versatile performance in any environment.
With no impeller to clog or burn, non-choking valves that easily handle fishbox waste, plus the ability to use a single pump for multiple wells, these pumps are easy to install and maintain. A 360 degree head rotation and your choice of either 1" or 1-1/2" hose connections make installation simple.
Plus, this pump will quickly pump out up 5.75 US gallons or 25.5 liters per minute—perfect for emptying any sized fish box with ease! Low power consumption ensures long-term durability even when running dry without damage, while a multi-directional head position makes positioning it easy. If you're looking for an ideal replacement for macerator pumps, look no further than Whale's Gulper Grouper Waste Pumps!
- No impeller to clog or burn
- Non-choke valves- easily handle fishbox waste
- Single pump for multiple wells
- Easy to install - 360 Deg. head rotation and choice of 1" or 1-1/2" hose connections
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Ideal replacement for macerator pumps
- Fast pump out - up to 6.75 US gals/ 25.5 ltrs per minute
- Long term durability - runs dry without damage
- Multi-directional head position
- Low power consumption
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.