- 100% waterproof triple-dipped latex neoprene is ozone, acid & chemical resistant, softer, lighter & more pliable than ordinary rubber, hand-layered construction provides flex/strength at stress points
- New non-marking Chevron outsole is ideal for slippery decks on pitching seas and is rated SRC slip-resistant--the highest level of slip-resistance awarded, toe & heel guards protect against abrasions
- New form fitting last provides longwearing comfort for the modern fisherman, polyurethane comfort insole helps prevent foot & leg fatigue, heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
- New shin and bib guards add layers of protective rubber to prevent wear when rubbing against foul weather gear, new textured heel for easy on/off is also smooth enough to avoid catching on nets
- New scalloped topline binding prevents the boot top from rubbing against the back of the leg, causing irritation, topline also features a PU rim for added smoothness and less abrasion
The Rocky® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2021.
We ship Rocky®Brand’s products only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.