The Homer was inspired by Alaska commercial fisherman who prefer to slip into a lightweight shoe during the down time when they aren't working the decks or when the fish aren't biting. The Homer is water resistant with a slipper like feel. A comfortable wool upper with a full faux-shearling lining keeps you warm and cozy, while a molded EVA insole provides added comfort. While the classic XTRATUF non-marking Chevron outsole delivers great slip resistance.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Water resistant wool upper
- Molded EVA insole provides added comfort
- Non-marking Chevron outsole delivers great slip resistance
The RockyÂ® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright Â© 2022.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free Shipping on Returns: Free printable return shipping label to customers within the Continental USA. To request a return, contact us. Be sure to include the order number. If this was a gift, provide the email address & phone number of person who ordered this product.
- Orders for this item placed between Oct 1 - Dec 30th, will be accepted by January 31st. After that, all returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Contact us for manufacturer defects within 30 days of receipt. You will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
We ship Rocky Brands products (The Original Muck Boot Company, Georgia Boot and Xtratuf) only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.The Rocky logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2022.