Xtratuf Men's Mossy Oak 15 in Legacy Boot
An Alaskan staple in the commercial fishing industry, these boots will give you flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants. Each boot is made with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. Our latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. We've added a Mossy Oakâ„¢ Bottomland lining to add some pop to our classic performance boot.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Mossy Oakâ„¢ Bottomland Interior Lining
- Triple-Dipped Shells for Extra Tough, Extra Watertight Protection
- Hand-Layered Construction Adds Flex and Strength at Critical Stress Points
- Breathe-O-PreneÂ® Insoles
- Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- 100% Waterproof
- Shaft Circumference is 16 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Approximately 5.15lbs
The Rocky® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2021.
We ship Rocky®Brand’s products only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.