Xtratuf Women's Leather 6 in Ankle Deck Boot
The fishing season may be coming to a close, but fishermen still need XTRATUF performance while repairing boats, mending nets, and enjoying life off-the-water. The Boatyard Collection is 100% a waterproof collection of leather work boots that provide traction on varying surfaces.
The leather version of the beloved Ankle Deck Boot crafted specifically for sport and recreational fishermen. The Ankle Deck Boot Leather will be a favorite for coastal adventures on and off the boat. These lightweight silhouettes sport the same XTRATUF non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole.
Based on customer feedback, we recommend ordering a half size larger (updated Dec 3, 2019).
- 100% Waterproof breathable membrane
- Half Sizes Available! Based on customer feedback, we recommend ordering a half size larger (updated Dec 3, 2019)
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Molded EVA insole for added comfort for long days on the water
- SRA Non-Marking Slip-resistant outsole for sure footing
- Pull-On Tabs
- Shaft Circumference is 11.7 inches
- Toe Box Height 1.13 inches
- Approximately 3.6 lbs
- Measurements were taken from a size 7. There may be slight variations based on size
Women's Footwear Size Chart
U.S. Women's Sizing is typically 1.5 sizes larger than U.S. Men's/Kids' Sizing
The RockyÂ® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright Â© 2022.
Ratings & Reviews
Size up half size!
by M. Mar
Great deck shoes! Purchased the Taupe Scales in a size 10. Love the color! Sizing is small - usually a Men’s 7 in Xtatuf Reg boots, the salmon sister boots I’m a women’s 9 and in these I tried on a 9.5 and they were too small so I sized up to a 10.
We ship Rocky®Brand’s products only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.