Xtreme Single Top Mount Dual-Function Control, Chrome, Trim Switch, No Neutral Interlock
SeaStar Solutions Xtreme Series Single Lever Top Mount Control for boat engine/transmission control features an ergonomically shaped, chrome finished handle with a tactile trim switch for easy, positive control. The well balanced handle is situated on the left of the binnacle and gives boaters an incredibly smooth feel and operation.
- Single lever dual-function control of throttle and shift
- This control does not have a neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
- Start in gear protection
- Drag adjustment on all models
- Suitable for most single engine/single station combinations
- Trim operation only
- Easy installation and set up
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.