The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here. Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Dimensions & Specs
- FATWALL™ DESIGN - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Dimensions & Specs
- OUTSIDE - 16 1/8” × 15 3/8” × 25 3/4”
- INSIDE - 9 3/8” × 10 5/8” × 18 3/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT - 23 LBS
Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler, White
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.