Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler
The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here. Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Dimensions & Specs
- FATWALL™ DESIGN - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Dimensions & Specs
- OUTSIDE - 16 1/8” × 15 3/8” × 25 3/4”
- INSIDE - 9 3/8” × 10 5/8” × 18 3/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT - 23 LBS
Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler, Tan
Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler, White
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.