Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat. Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Dimensions & Specs
- FATWALL™ DESIGN - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Dimensions & Specs
- OUTSIDE - 17 1/4” × 16” × 30 5/8”
- INSIDE - 10 5/8” × 11 1/8” × 23 1/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT - 29 LBS
Yeti Tundra 65 Hard Cooler, White
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.