AC Distribution Panel, 230 Volt Main + 11 Positions, European, No Meter
- Red reverse polarity indicating LED
- All hot, neutral and safety ground buses installed, fully pre-wired
- All circuit label positions are backlit on standard panels - No kit required
- "ON" indicating LEDs installed in all circuit positions
- Maximum panel amperage - 50 Amperes
- MIL-C-5541C or equivalent immersion undercoating for lifetime corrosion resistance
- Two-part polyurethane slate gray finish, heavy 1/8" aluminum 5052 alloy
- Industry standard 11.25" (285.75 mm) height and 5.25" (133.35 mm) width
- Countersunk mounting holes throughout
- Detailed installation instructions and cutout template included
- Includes set of 30 common Large Format Labels
- Voltage: 230 Volt
- Installed Single Pole Circuit Breakers: 8 (8A)
- Positions: AC Main + 11
- Installed Double Pole Circuit Breakers: 1 (16A)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.