Alternator Assembly - 807652T
Quicksilver 55 Amp Alternator 807652T - Mando - Serpentine Belt - For V-6 and V-8 MerCruiser Stern Drives or Inboard Engines Made by General Motors (1996 - 1999)55 amp alternator 807652T is for V-6 and V-8 MerCruiser stern drive or inboard engines made by General Motors 1996 through 1999 using the serpentine belt drive system. See your service manual for replacement directions. Easy to change out your non-functioning alternator with common shop tools. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Exact replacement alternator for select MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines made by General Motors
- Easy to replace with common tools. See your owner's manual for removal of non-functioning alternator and replacement of new alternator.
- Output is 55 amps
- Serpentine belt application only
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.