Baier Hatch, 14" Round Flush Deck Hex Centerbolt Style Marine Hatch
The Baier 14" Round Hex Centerbolt Style Marine Hatch mounts flush to the boat deck with integrated grab handles for easy lift out. This popular design is considered classic Baier Hatch with its quick release functionality and patented strongback system.
- Cast aluminum hatch cover available with or without cast aluminum or galvanized steel ring
- Cast hatch cover & strongback
- Stainless Steel Hex Centerbolt and hardware
- Neoprene Cover Gasket and Washers (Buna-N optional)
- Cast / fabricated matching Deck Ring
- Every unit shipped with an underside escape turning bar for safety (turning wheel optional)
- Detachable Hex wrench used for quick operation, can be stored separately for security
- Clear Opening 14"
- Cover Diameter 16"
The ultimate in strength and simplicity, Baier's original patented strongback system has only two moving parts to secure the hatch cover to the deck. It is superior to other more complicated hatch closure systems in that it is simpler, stronger, more reliably watertight, infinitely adjustable from topside, and more easily serviced (parts are readily available and replaced in the field). Importantly, the recessed hex centerbolt and grab handles offer no snags for nets, lines or hardware.
The majority of the Classic Model BFH hatch cover product line is available in both cast aluminum and cast steel. Steel Cover assemblies and deck rings are hot dip galvanized for superior corrosion resistance. No other flush hatch is available in cast steel (which is stronger, more durable, and more impact resistant when compared to iron hatches, especially in cold climates). The deck ring is available in galvanized mild steel (for welding into steel decks), or cast aluminum (for welding into aluminum decks or bolting to fiberglass or wood decks). Cast stainless steel hatches and fabricated stainless deck rings are available by special order.
Baier Marine Company Inc will stand by anything that has manufacturing defects, upon warranty approval by the manufacturer after testing.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.