Baier Hatch, 20" Round Quick Acting, Watertight Marine Hatch
Baier Hatch's Quick Acting 20" Round Watertight Hatch mounts flush and is ideal for high-traffic areas where speed and ease of use are important. This light-weight Baier hatch is a quick-acting 4-dog model with positive a action that provides easy visual verification of engagement.
- Four-dog "Cam-Lock" positive engagement locking system features adjustable dog tension providing equal tension at points ensuring the water-tight seal
- Built-in "Never Lose" handle
- A simple 1/8th-turn of the handle provides smooth, easy and secure engagement
- Thick Dog Arms for superior strength
- Positive visual verification: When the handle is down, the hatch is secured
- Inside escape bar included with all units (optional inside turning wheel available)
- Cast from high-grade corrosion-resistant 356 aluminum alloy (ASTM B26)
- Maximum durability, stronger deck strength and impact resistance
- Stainless steel T-handle and operating hardware
- Dissimilar metals isolated by neoprene and nylon
- Clear Opening 20"
- Cover Diameter 22"
- See Detailed Drawing for deck cut out and other information
Currently, the 4-dog BFHQ series hatch cover assemblies are available only in cast aluminum. However, the deck rings for the BFHQ are the same size as the Strongback models, and are available in galvanized mild steel or cast aluminum. Stainless Steel deck rings are available by special order.
Baier Marine Company Inc will stand by anything that has manufacturing defects, upon warranty approval by the manufacturer after testing.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.