Baldwin Maximum Performance Glass Hydraulic Element
$173.74 On Sale
Baldwin hydraulic filters offer superior protection for your engine-powered equipment. Improving system fluid cleanliness levels, providing better cold start performance and meeting service interval expectations are the primary objectives in the design of Baldwin hydraulic elements. Baldwin hydraulic elements utilize cellulose, synthetic and blended media to meet these performance specifications. A full range of filters is available to accommodate low, medium and high pressure applications.
- Compatible Competitor Part Number: Schroeder BBS7, BBZ7; Donaldson P560400
- Application: Schroeder Hydraulic Applications
- Inside Diameter: 3 5/16 (84.1)
- Outside Diameter: 4 31/32 (126.2)
- Length: 18 5/16 (465.1)
- Product Type: Maximum Performance Glass Hydraulic Element
- Brand: Baldwin
- Division: Engine Mobile Aftermarket
- Industry: • Marine
• Oil and gas
- Technology: Filtration
- Product Style: Hydraulic Filter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.