Digital Duo Charge, Charge Combiner, Isolator, Voltage Regulator, 12/24 Volt
Balmar Digital Duo Charge, Charge Combiner, Isolator, Voltage Regulator, 12/24 Volt. "Like having a second alternator" with regulated charge control to a secondary battery bank, even if different battery types are used.
The Digital Duo Charge (Ã±DDCÃ®) provides a Ã±hands offÃ® solution for charging two battery banks withoutthe use of problematic isolators or manual battery switches.
- 12/24 Volt Digital Duo Battery Charger
- Charges to 30 Amp
- Near zero voltage loss
- Four battery presets
- Advanced programming
- Auto/Manual control
- Over-temp shutdown (w/ optional sensor)
- Over-current shutdown
- Safe regulated charge
- Simple to install
- Epoxy potted circuitry in a durable anodized aluminum heat sink
- One year limited manufacturers warranty
Say "so long" to switches. Put your isolator on "ice". The Digital Duo Charge delivers a smarter, safer and faster way to care for your batteries.
Four built-in battery programs: Deep Cycle Flooded, AGM, Gel, and Standard Flooded. Safely maintain two battery types from the same charging source. Unique FET-based control virtually eliminates voltage drop while delivering up to 30 Amps, so your batteries reach full (more...)
Balmar Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship on new Balmar products generally for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. Only consumers or dealers purchasing Balmar products from authorized Balmar retailers or resellers and installed by qualified installers may obtain coverage under Balmarâ€™s Limited Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.