BayStar Plus Hydraulic Steering Kit, w/o Tube, HK4500A-3
Teleflex BayStar Plus Hydraulic Steering Kit without Tube HK4500A-3
Constructed of the finest materials available, BayStar has been designed to bring comfort and safety to boating. This steering system consists of a low-friction helm for smooth, comfortable steering coupled with a balanced cylinder whose compact design fits most splashwells.
Rated for single-outboard engines rated up to 150HP, Teleflex hydraulic steering kit is a perfect choice for runabouts and inflatables. It is also available for outboard engines with ABYC standard engine tilt tubes up to 150-HP (Total).
- (1) – HH4314 BayStar Helm 1.4 cu.in.
- (1) – HC4645H BayStar Compact Cylinder
- (1) – HA5430 Hydraulic Oil (1 liter)
- (1) - HA5438 Filler Kit
- Patented no FeedBack steering lock valves
- 5 turns lock-to-lock
- Up to 150 HP (total)
- Fixed cylinder
- Tilt option available
- Requires 3" cut-out hole in dash
- Requires 21" splashwell width
For use with SeaStar hoses part number HO51xx (replaces xx with feet needed in 2' increments). Sold separately.
NOTICE: BayStar is not recommended for use in the following applications: Pontoon Boats, High Speed Single Engine Boats, Such As Flats, Bass Or Race/Ski Combinations, High Performance 150 HP Engines
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.