Benchmade, Griptilian Folding Knife with Tanto Serrated Drop-Point Blade, 553SBK-S30V
The Tanto Blade 553SBK-S30V puts all around utility and functionality into the palm of your hand to face any duty needed on your boat. Bring on the Kraken!
From the Griptilian tribe of Benchmade blades comes the Pardue designed Tanto Serrated Drop-Point Blade folding knife. When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptilian proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Designer: Pardue
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-opening ambidextrous thumb stud opener
- Blade Steel: S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.921mm)
- Open Length: 8.07" (20.50cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62" (11.73cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.256mm)
- Tanto Blade Style Weight: 3.89oz. (110.28g)
Each new Benchmade knife is packaged with written documentation of the Benchmade Limited Lifetime Warranty. Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. warrants that Benchmade knives purchased from authorized dealers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Benchmade will, without charge, repair or replace at our (Benchmade's) option, any knife purchased from an authorized dealer and returned for Warranty work that is found to be defective by Benchmade.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.