BEP Marine, Easyfit Battery Switch, 275A
BEP Marine, Easyfit Battery Switch. BEP Marine has listened to its customers and has responded to feedback concerning some installations where switches need to be recessed through varying thicknesses of panels. The 700RV Easyfit switch achieves this through an easily removable threaded ring allowing for panel thickness up to 3/4" (19mm). This durable switch is designed with a removable key 45Ã� past the off position, labeled handle and a removable back cover covering exposed terminals. The switch can also be surface mounted offering a unique style compared to other switches available on the market. The 700 Easyfit can easily be retrofitted in place of most European post and lever type switches.
- Continuous Rating: 275 Amps DC
- Intermittent Rating: 455 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1250 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC
- Operation: On/Off
- Mounting: Recessed or Surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3/8" (2 x 10mm)
- Tin plated cover studs and nuts
- Ignition protected
Special Products are provided a warranty of 1 year from the date of delivery. Except for this Limited Warranty, Power Products LLC makes no other warranty and disclaims all other warranties or liabilities as to any Product, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Restocking charges will apply at a minimum of 20%for all products returned.v
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.