BEP Marine, Mini Battery Selector Switch, 200A
The 701-S is the most compact selector switch available on the market. Housed in the same manner as the 701 and includes the same removable side plates and back cover. The 701-S offers a simple, economical way of separating two batteries.
- Continuous Rating: 200 Amps DC
- Intermittent Rating: 300 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1,000 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: up to 48 Volts DC
- Operation: Selector 1-2-Both-Off
- Mounting: Recessed or surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 5/16"
- Tin Plated copper studs and nuts
- Ignition Protected
- Dimensions: 69mm x 69mm x 75mm H (2-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 3 H")
Special Products are provided a warranty of 1 year from the date of delivery. Except for this Limited Warranty, Power Products LLC makes no other warranty and disclaims all other warranties or liabilities as to any Product, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Restocking charges will apply at a minimum of 20%for all products returned.v
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.