Electronic Solenoid Switch L-Series 12-24V, 9012
Blue Sea Systems, Solenoid Switch, L-Series 12-24 Volt, 9012.
- Hermetically sealed contacts / vapor-proof
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Integrated coil control minimizes heating and amperage draw
- 450 Amp Class
- Designed for 12 or 24 volt systems
- Activated by a low amperage ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
SpecificationsOperating Amperage Current : 3.6A when changing state :
Amperage Operating Current, Continuous :0.13A @ 12 V, 0.07A @ 24 V :
Continuous Rating : 250AÃ¦- Using 1/0 Wire Size , 300AÃ¦- Using 2/0 Wire Size, 400AÃ¦- Using 4/0 Wire Size, 450AÃ¦- Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size :
Intermittent Rating: 275A (5 min) - Using 1/0 Wire Size, 400A (5 min)Ã¦- Using 2/0 Wire Size, 500A (5 min)Ã¦- Using 4/0 Wire Size, 600A (5 min)Ã¦- Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size :
Contact Form: SPST-NO
Cranking Rating 30 sec : 1,000A
Input Voltage : 8.5-36vdc
Inrush Rating 0.25 sec x 10 repeats : 2000A
Switching Cycles : 1,000,000
Terminal Stud : Serrated Flange Nut
Terminal Stud Length : 0.66in (16.76mm)
Terminal Stud Size : 5/16" (8M)
Terminal Stud Torque : 80 in-lb (9.04 Nm)
Wire Leads : 20 AWG
Weight : 1.00lb (0.45 kg)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.