Blue Sea Systems, Terminal Fuse Block, 1 Terminal Stud
Blue Sea Systems, Terminal Fuse Block, 1 Terminal Stud. Compact, high-amp fuse. Appropriate for DC main, inverter, windlass, and bow thruster circuit protection.
- New isolated stud design uses standard M8 (5/16") hardware and permits stacking of terminals
- Provides high current protection in tight space constraints
- Weatherproof-suitable for small open-cockpit boats and other harsh environments
- Insulating cap prevents accidental shorts
- Use with 30-300a fuses
- DC Fuses (30-300 Amperes) Sold Separately
Maximum Voltage: 58 Volts DC
Maximum Amperage: 300 Amperes DC
Terminal Stud: M8 (5/16")
Recommended Torque: 75 in-lbs Maximum
Fuses Available: 30-300 Amperes DC Sold Separately
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.