CO Carbon Monoxide Detector, 12/24V, Direct Wired, CMD6-MD
You can link up to six CMD6-M detectors in multiple locations on your boat. This advanced CO alarm will alert boat inhabitants of the presence of CO. Drawing the lowest current of any Fireboy-Xintex CO detectors, the CMD6-M operates on either 12 or 24 VDC. An advanced design leaves the sensor unaffected by common cleaning solvents so you can keep your boat and CO alarm in tip-top shape. You can equip the CMD6-M with an optional RCM-5 relay (sold separately) so that when dangerous carbon monoxide levels are detected, it will shut down your boat’s generator.
- This version has a redesigned internal circuit board
- Electrochemical sensor
- Immediate and stable sensing reduces false alarms
- Ultra-low current draw, less than 4 mA.
- Long sensor life
- Permanent deactivation method
- 7 year End of Life (EOL)
- Conformal coated circuit board for added protection
- Microprocessor controlled
- Permanent back-up lithium-metal batteries
- Relay module available for generator shut down
- 12/24 VDC current draw
CO Carbon Monoxide Detector
|3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1"
|Two #6 Fasteners (Sold Separately)
|85 Decibel Audible Horn
|12/24 Volts DC
SHIPPING & RETURNS