Control, CH4400 Series Single Action, Twin Raked Levers, Flush Mount
CH4400 Series Control Levers are single action, raked twin levers with flush set, top mounting base for mechanical marine engine control on single or dual station boats with single or twin engines. Single function (each lever controls shift or throttle).
- Single action design (one lever for throttle one for shift)
- Dual station capability
- Stylish look with raked handles
- Positive detents for shifts
- Push or pull to operate throttle and/or shift
- Includes hardware for two 3300/33 type cables
- Optional neutral safety switch (can be added later)
- Adjustable friction for precise throttle operation
- Standard control suits 33C type cables
(May require purchase of cable connection kit(s) to complete control system installation.)
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.