DC Distribution Panel, 12/24 Volt, 13 Positions, Digital Multimeter
Blue Sea Systems, 150 Fuse Block, SafetyHub Ten Circuit, 7748. An ignition protected fuse block with screw termination.
The SafetyHub 150 is an ignition protected fuse block with screw termination. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates up to ten fused circuits. It can be used for Main or Branch DC power distribution.
- Four 30A / 200A MIDI/AMI fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Six 1A/30A ATO/ATC fuses ideal for low-amp circuits including bilge pumps, electronics, and lights
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating-protected against powerfulwater jets
- Negative bus provides common location for negative collectionCircuit identification label with write-on capabilityFuse puller easily removes ATO/ATC fuses
- Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO/ATC fuses and two spare MIDI/AMI fuses
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or dieselpowered boats
- Fuses sold separately
Amperage Maximum Operating (combined): 280 Amps*
Operating Voltage: 12V DC, 24V DC, 32V DC
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.